Lichen

elect70, Dec 9, 4:40am
How can i kill it / removeit from my decramastic roof , tried that wet & forget stuff - no effect& moss killer same ,. Obviously cantwater blast it orwire brush it off as will take the grit off.

rhys5, Dec 9, 4:50am
try 30 seconds.

kevymtnz, Dec 9, 4:57am
which takes long than 30sec but works over time

chris.kingston, Dec 9, 5:01am
this stuff is good, just need to give it time to work.
http://www.clorogene.co.nz/genes-products/genes-outdoor-cleaners/spray-n-away/

graham14, Dec 9, 5:17am
I used Wet and Forget. Had lots on my roof. Took almost a year but its gone now.

maclad, Dec 9, 5:59am
Have the same problem and was talking to a spray contractor last week about the spray not taking effect. he told me it will take round about a year as long as the roof is sprayed properly, so seems we must both be patient and it will happen. "Not overnight, but it will happen".

bigsneak, Dec 9, 6:24am
http://www.nuchem.co.nz/label%20pdfs/Yield%205L%20Jan%2007.pdf

This ^^^^ works every time think you need approved handlers for it though.

elect70, Dec 10, 4:36am
My roof is also my water source , so havent got a year to wait.W&fhad3 monthsno effect ,gotatanker of water in .^^ will look at that

cantabman1, Dec 10, 7:57am
The products you have used so far will all work, but in time .
Lichen takes ages to remove, and will only break down a bit each time you get a good rainfall. i also sell a moss kill product but wont even try to promote it here. I have worked in the industry for nearly 20yrs and know a little of what im talking about.

moniemonies, Dec 10, 8:03am
I hasve tried 'move it' moss and mould, it is awesome stuff and seems to be alot 'safer' than other products (it can be used in dairy situations) and I am sure it is bio degradable.

bigsneak, Dec 10, 8:29am
Both yield and move it contain same active just different concentrations.

ang_ck, Dec 10, 8:55pm
cantabman1, what's your product! *blink" "bink"

sanders4, Dec 10, 11:31pm
moniemonies, only chlorine based products are biodegradeable, all others have some effect down the water line.

cantabman1, Dec 11, 4:18am
Google cantabchemicals.co

cantabman1, Dec 11, 5:00pm
I dont think so Harry,all is good.It doesnt even kill plants unless you spray in on neat.