Shark vacuum cleaners

gazza238, May 4, 8:05pm
Are they the best or hyped up ,consumer nz hasn,t tested so hard to compare considering the cost

lilyfield, May 4, 8:10pm
Imo Miele are the best.

cantabman1, May 4, 8:41pm
[asked and answered before] I suggest you click on the left of this page for all the previous comments on these products.

success27, May 4, 8:44pm
Google is def your friend on this one.I was looking at getting one but am put off now.Do your research though.

lyingnun, May 4, 10:22pm
I love my Shark and could jot wish for a better vacuum cleaner. I had three dogs and borrowed fancy and expensive vacuum cleaners off friends to see if any were any good with pet hair and they all failed as miserably as the cheaper vacuums.
I decided to try a Shark seeing you could have a 30 day trial and found it amazing even when I don't use the pet hair attachment. I have had mine over 3 years now and it is still worth every $$$ I paid for it.
Great customer service too and warranty and comes with free steam mop which is also excellent and dries instantly.

galex, May 5, 12:26am
I've got one & know 2 other people who have them. Great machine, no complaints.

lythande1, May 5, 12:58am
I have a Miele, it's great.
Friend has a shark, it's OK.

brightlights60, May 5, 3:36am
I got a Bissell (have the steam mop and had it for years) from the Warehouse half price and in 33 years its the best vaccum cleaner we have ever had.

johotech, May 5, 6:47am
Considering they have already had 2 models recalled due to safety problems with the cord, maybe you should consider other brands.

kiwiguy47, Jan 18, 3:14am
We got 2 1 for business they are great