Ironing made easy

lilyfield, Apr 13, 1:09am

samanya, Apr 13, 2:57am
bit of a fiddle arranging the garments?

eurekarika, Apr 13, 3:06am
Who irons these days? I just buy clothes made of material that never needs ironing, including white shirts. I just chuck them in the dryer and that seems to iron them ok!

rachelterry, Apr 13, 5:05am
By the time you take the shirt off it needs ironing again.

nzmax, Apr 13, 9:26am
Even the most incompetent ironer could have a couple of shirts ironed the conventional way by the time you fit it on the machine, do up the clips, turn it on, do up some more clips, caress the creases out, turn it off, wait for it to deflate, undo the clips, remove from machine etc etc etc. A competent ironer would have a whole washing basket ironed in the same time.

harrislucinda, Apr 13, 9:29am
I do every thing and not a waste of time I enjoy

sr2, Apr 13, 11:34am
GULP!. I wonder if she'd do that to my jeans if I was wearing them?

harrislucinda, Apr 14, 12:54am
good glad i am not the only one around keeps you warm in winter

deanna14, Apr 14, 1:44am
I just hang them out squarely and fold them at the line, no ironing here either.

lillol, Apr 14, 1:57am
What's this ironing thing you are talking about?

deanna14, Apr 14, 2:22am
Exactly! Lol.

harrislucinda, Apr 14, 3:36am
these young ones dont know what ironing is

lillol, Apr 14, 3:37am
Haha, I'm 54 and haven't been called young in a long time, but thanks.

eurekarika, Apr 14, 7:02am
The worst material ever is linen. You iron a linen garment and what's the point because as soon as you put it on it's wrinkled to the max!

parryduck, Apr 15, 12:56am
If anything needs ironing around here, I quickly rub it around the fire flu.

lilibeth_52, Apr 18, 8:57pm
Awsome idea thanks

brightlights60, Apr 19, 10:04am
Mrs B here. You would get very quick at it I suspect. I have an ironing press and can do a pile of ironing extremely fast, in about 1/3 the time It takes to use an iron and ironing board.

macandrosie, Apr 20, 4:43am
By the time you get it on there you could have ironed it anyway! My 27 year old daughter refuses to iron, but if she needs a shirt to look good ie: the collar she uses her hair straighteners! What next?!

pheobegrace, Apr 20, 6:53am
I haven't used an iron for about 15 years. The heat of your body gets rid of most of the wrinkles.

jbsouthland, Jan 30, 12:59am
I iron my partners business shirts and dress trousers. I would hate him to look scruffy in wrinkled shirts .
I have clothes that don't need ironing but cannot imagine ever throwing my iron out .