Stealing clothes off line

james63, Mar 31, 7:37am
my tenant has had her clothes stolen off her clothes line ? The house is down a ROW and is fully fenced

daryl14, Mar 31, 6:08pm
Are you going to shout them some security cameras?

cantabman1, Mar 31, 6:49pm
Is she now naked, hmm poses all kinds of thought's

tigra, Mar 31, 8:48pm
Look for a feline culprit.

via356, Mar 31, 8:51pm
Kitties only steal underthings and socks, because they smell delicious to kitties even when they're clean. Maybe also nighties, but not whole clotheslines full of clothes. Unless they are stealth-trained kitties working for a criminal mastermind.

Also, since when does 'fully-fenced' mean nobody can get in? And 'down a right of way' just means less chance of being seen from the street.

coop19, Mar 31, 10:20pm
Tell her to stop wearing that kinky underwear

james63, Apr 1, 2:44am
Yes Im looking at providing them a security system for inside the house only not to the clothes line which is under the carport. Maybe I could get a notice to place on the front gate " No trespasser "

richard112, Apr 1, 6:11am
No trespassing. Survivors will be prosecuted.

tweake, Apr 1, 6:52am
i would set up a camera to cover the carport.
odds are its one of the neighbors stealing the clothes.

pauline999, Apr 1, 7:24am
I once had a week's worth of thick woolly work socks stolen from my washing line, everything else was left behind. Since then the work socks have been pegged out randomly - if anyone decides to steal them they can match them up by themselves !

james63, Apr 1, 7:54am
I like this Thanks

sweet_rhianna, Feb 16, 11:10pm
You should tell that to my friends cat who steals any piece of clothing it can drag home. It would have stolen a durvet off a neighbours line if it was possible, I believe the neighbour thought it was funny to watch.