Whitetail spiders

bandz2, Nov 28, 4:45am
They seem to be coming thru the downlights. We have a small dog & I am concerned about useing spray ,the company we rang want to spray inside as well as out, has anyone had problems with their animals with the products they use!

aredwood, Nov 28, 5:05am
Another reason not to have downlights.

ninya, Nov 28, 5:22am
I thought that the sprays are fine once they are dry.

bigsneak, Nov 28, 6:24am
No problems we are pest controllers and fog our own place inside you and your pets need to be out while they do it and for about 3 hrs afterwards, cover all your pet beds and food etc. its great deals with fleas etc as well. No side affects here I have 7 cats and 1 inside dog you can get them to gas in your ceiling as well if they are coming in through your downlights.

bandz2, Nov 28, 8:11am
Thank you for that info.

imagine4, Nov 30, 8:36am
i get my house sprayed by a professional every year and it dont hurt my animals and gets rid of any creepy crawly including white tails.

kiwiscrapper1, Nov 30, 10:28am
no good though if you have fish! even if you cover them it still kills them, I went through about 12 before I realised it was the house spray.

bigsneak, Nov 30, 5:27pm
Are your fish outside or in!
We do lots of places with fish both in and out, if they are outside they must be covered extremely well with a tarpulin or similar and then when removing the covers the top part that has spray on must not get in the fish pool when being removed.
Inside as long as they are covered for the 3 hours after with something non absorbent they are fine.

hilt_dwane, Dec 1, 10:17am
We are getting our place sprayed on Monday. We dont have downlights but do have 8 cavity sliding doors and I have figured they are coming out through the cavity. Think they went on an all out breeding campaign over the winter - they are BIG buggers this year. I'm paranoid about them - never rest, eyes everywhere. Found one on the top edge of the dishdrawer the other night, nearly put my hand on it. Just so over it.

shiyo, Nov 29, 3:06am
Let a bug bomb or 2 off in the ceiling spaceas well