Someone to tune my TV

47toby, Apr 5, 8:54am
Need someone to tune my tv. Any recommendations in the Woolston Ferrymead area please? Have lost Prime and TV 1+1. Thank you.

cantabman1, Apr 5, 6:42pm
If it is a digital set then you can use your remote control to fined the set up menu to re-tune it. Just had another thought, maybe it was changed from its A.V setting, so go thru the settings again to see if it comes back.

eagles9999, Apr 5, 10:43pm
Do a rescan and go find them and move them into the position they once were

47toby, Apr 6, 5:27am
Thank you for your replies. I actually need to employ someone to do it. Will google it.

budgel, Apr 6, 8:58pm
This is the sort of job a competent neighbour or similar should be able to do,
I have done it for a couple of my neighbours in the past. Failing that, any TV serviceman would be able to do it quickly.
Ask a neighbour, or look in your yellow pages.

Good Luck!

bill1451, Apr 7, 7:51am
Just go to settings, auto tune, and it will do it 4 u , or get a friendly neighbour
It will cost you $100 guess to get a serviceman out

pogram0, Apr 9, 9:04am
Perhaps you should wait until after 15 April. There has been a message on TV1 in the last few days saying that we may have trouble getting all the channels after 15 April and may have to re-turn our TVs.

tiles, Apr 9, 9:07am
dont employ someone ,this will cost you a fortune ,if you cant find anyone ill help out

vivienney, Apr 10, 8:15pm
I am in Woolston and have same issue - no TV operating. I am 'tuning/hooking up TV illiterate'. I would happily pay a little for someone to connect skydish/TV/freeview to get it working.

trade4us2, Feb 8, 2:02am
There are some very weird people who design the controls for most TVs and remotes. Some of them are OK, so I know it can be done right.