Concrete

sr2, Jan 1, 10:20pm
Would anyone know the cube of a bag of pre mixed concrete! (i.e. in litres, cc or fraction of a cubic meter). Thanks.

bluecat1529, Jan 1, 10:38pm

digger148, Jan 1, 10:39pm

guest, Oct 11, 6:33am
Of course you can! Actually you seem to be able to do aninyhtg you want!Yes, I do have a 5 day holidays because of Fallas, I don't mnow if tou've heard of it but it's the big fiestas in Valencia, we make big monuments that criticize the bad things that happened this year and in March 19th we burn them. During the day falleros are dressed with traditional clothes and march on the streets with xarangas (musicians playing festive music). I'm one of those musicians and we spend days playing on the streets, having so much fun and partying for 5 consecutive days all night and day long.So yes it's a bit of a rest :)

guest, Oct 13, 9:06pm
Hey Jan and company! Thank you for aairngrng such a great board meeting in Hot Springs. The weather was perfect and the Anderson Lakehouse was nice. I want to remind everyone that soon I will be sending out our annual wish list from our ECIO family member, Marlene Stout from Pine Ridge. She is the school Librarian this year and has requested books, games and DVDs. She is also requesting books (grades K-8th) to teach and celebrate Black History Month. If anyone knows of a resource please contact me at . Thanks Jan! Penny

guest, Jun 3, 9:59am
No spice? Well, there goes my shot at doing well this year I started off the 2011 cpaamign with a better than expected half marathon- 1:20:04 at the Manhattan half on Jan 22. It's a decently hilly course which takes you through two laps of the park (the last half lap is spent weaving between the 13 minute milers who think they should take up the whole road), so I'm happy with the time, especially on 2 weeks of training.