What is this plant/weed?

steptoesnr, Dec 23, 2:58am
I would choose nightshade. Never let it seed. spray or brush on glyphosate (roundup is one but dear) with a little dishwash liquid.

lythande1, Dec 23, 3:14am
Nightshade. Deadly if the leaves are smooth, woolly if a bit fuzzy. Woolly nightshade stinks too, like kerosene or diesel, when you pick the leaves.
Deadly grows black berries, woolly yellow berries.
Either way, rip it out now.

wfl1, Dec 23, 3:32am
It is not not nightshade it is a common garden weed someone correct me if I am wrong .

spiritofgonzo, Dec 23, 3:38am
it is nightshade - it's not 'deadly' nightshade, it's called black nightshade.Slightly poisonous; very common.Pull it out by it's roots.

caveman01, Dec 23, 4:18am
Thanks heaps all the gardens and other areas here have loads of it, so looks like that will be my mission tomorrow, also have oxalis (sp!) all through the gardens here too.

MrsC

harrislucinda, Dec 23, 4:22am
yeslookslikeanightshadeThereis2types1with asofterleafhas awhiteflowerthenblackberriesBetterpulloutasitwillspreadOxalisaswellyouwillhavetodigthatupandmakesureyouhavealltheweebulbsthatisworse

zkaku, Dec 24, 12:15am
mmm to me it looks like a nasty weed called shoofly
http://www.illinoiswildflowers.info/weeds/plants/shoofly_plant.htm

zkaku, Dec 24, 12:15am
mmm to me it looks like a nasty weed called shoofly
http://www.illinoiswildflowers.info/weeds/plants/shoofly_plant.htm

caveman01, Dec 24, 12:32am
The oxalis is absolutely everywhere, all the gardens and lots of the lawn. To be honest I can now see why the last tenants of this place never bothered with the gardens here - there are so many gardens that it is continual work keeping on top of it all.

gardie, Dec 24, 2:07am
You will get on top of the oxalis with continual weeding.Its a bit of a pain to start but really worth it.The plant also looks like nightshade to me.It gets really woody so best to pull it while its young and the ground is damp.

caveman01, Dec 24, 2:34am
Have managed to clear 2 of the bigger gardens of the nightshade now and have been weeding the oxalis every time I am in the gardens so am hoping I can knock that back a bit too.

rav413, Dec 26, 5:53am
Sorry, you ARE wrong

guest, Oct 12, 5:16am
ramble on..giati ohi???? .to mono sigouro ine oti den tha lene den kano afto den kano to allo ti ine afta pou zitas na kano amalone kai tetia hahaha

guest, Oct 13, 10:21pm
Wow, that's a lot I prefer rehab (if they ecpxet smokers) or other things that can relieve stress from meloncholy situations( internal or external). If it is stress that causes you to do these harmful things, try finding a hobby or favorate food you like to crave, something that you really love. Now don't get me wrong smoking is hard to stop, i know poeple who do it. To tell you the truth I have NEVER smoked before because I am very young and will not do it because of the perils of it, First hand second hand smoke. It is extremely dangerous to smoke and with 60 a day that is a huge risk. It can cause ephesima, stroke, or cancer to the lungs as far as I know. Try to exercize or something do something POSITIVE you like to do. The more you smoke, the more the risk anaugurate to become deadly. Get ready at your time but don't wait too long before its too late

guest, Jun 4, 2:54am
I heard a story of a guy who was so determined to quit his acdidtion, that he handcuffed himself to his front porch for two weeks which is just long enough to get over the worst of withdrawal. All you need is someone to give you food through out the day and a front porch.