Restaurants Tauranga for Xmas Day lunch

maclad, Nov 12, 6:18am
Getting old and lazy here but thinking I may take my growing family out for lunch Xmas Day if I can find a reasonable priced restaurant. Any one have any knowledge. TIA

golfdiver, Nov 12, 6:33am
Not sure how many will be open, but Harbourside has always been good with the exception being the last time. Latitude 37 at the Mount too

rojill, Nov 12, 6:43am
Check them out at www.tripadvisor.co.nz where you can read reviews of them which includes service, food quality plus other criteria besides cost. Usually if you pay the price for a burger at Macd's then that's what you will get at a cafe elsewhere.

maclad, Nov 12, 7:18am
thanks that is all helpful

spiritofgonzo, Nov 12, 7:19am
Nothing will be open Xmas day

maclad, Nov 12, 7:39am
there are always places open Xmas Day for a meal,just got to find the one I wish to eat at

sunnysue1, Nov 12, 8:24am
A few years ago I took my parent to The Oak Tree. Usual food with a little extra. smorgasbord. was all very pleasant and very reasonable but then we had no left overs for tea. Lol

veejay13, Nov 13, 12:23am
The Chinese Restaurant at Fraser Cove is always open Xmas Day - I believe you need to book. Don't know what their menu is like for Xmas, but it's a nice place to eat at the rest of the year. and they have the most amazing desserts!

ebco, Jul 31, 7:47pm