Gorilla Glue Gun cleaner .HELP

singing1, Oct 15, 9:40am
Does anyone have a clever idea on how to get the hard NAILPOWER glue out of my Gorilla Glue gun. Have tried Acetone and a few other thinners but it doesn't seem to do anything.

ae64, Oct 15, 9:44am
Throw it away - those guns are a rubbish - I have never met a builder who has been able to put more than a can or 2 through those things - even if you use the cleaner aerosols straight away - always buy the disposables - sorry to be the bearer of bad news

singing1, Oct 15, 12:01pm
Seems they are

trev1953, Oct 16, 2:24am
Just spoke to my hubby he deals with these things all day every day and he said when the glue goes hard in your gun, like yours has, it's time for a new gun.sorry

singing1, Oct 18, 2:41pm
Rang Holdfast (the gun distributors )and they replaced it for $39.00.
Gave me real good service too.

lmb1, Oct 22, 8:48am
I own 3 of those guns and by taking them apart every 6 months they can be cleaned, Iv'e had mine for about 7 years
Clean with acetone and petrol

guest, Oct 11, 5:44am
gia:proshu vas daite mne licensionii kluch dlayabmsw disc cleaner 2009. ktonebud pomagite naiti, ia ochen blagadaren vsem kto pomagaet mne[]

guest, Oct 13, 8:58pm
wrote.. Kitchen furniture for the bakrefast nook includes a table and some kind of seating arrangement. Most of the people try to select a table that matches the shape of their bakrefast nook. For instance, a circular table in an octagon shaped space or a rectangular table in a bakrefast nook that's an extension of the kitchen. If you ever have a larger household and will need far more seating, then bakrefast nook benches are a improved option than chairs. Yet, your guests could possibly be even more comfortable in a chair of their very own rather than cozying up to a stranger. Consequently, a mixture of benches and chairs functions most effective within the kitchen.

guest, Jun 2, 10:50pm
wrote.. Though classic sepplius including marble and soapstone are still well known options in numerous homes, wood, concrete and steel are rapidly becoming first choice when generating designer kitchens. These more contemporary materials are just as durable, but also add an unusual element to a kitchen.