Vinyl Roll or Vinyl Plank: what would you chose

scruff71, Mar 22, 7:32am
for Laundry, Kitchen, Bathroom and Toilet?

diddi1, Mar 22, 8:03am
No contest. Vinyl sheet every time in a wet area. You will probably have no joins with sheet vinyl as opposed to many individual vinyl planks, each join of which is a possibility for water ingress.

maddie44, Mar 22, 8:10am
Agree and the new sheet vinyl comes in so many different colourings, has a wood texture and looks just as good as the planks

easygoer, Mar 22, 8:20am
I think you will find that the planks are not recommended for wet areas, as above use the sheet vinyl that has the look of planks

d.snell, Mar 22, 8:52am
Planks shrink if they get direct sunlight, then moisture can seep in the cracks and then lift. Vinyl roll is by far better.

scruff71, Mar 23, 1:32am
Thanks everyone, I'm leaning towards vinyl sheet but DB is undecided. Other overseas reviews provide similar responses to yours but it's great to get a NZ perspective.

chas, Mar 23, 4:46am
There are special glues that u can use if you decide to use planks in bathroom. I have tiles and planks down in wet ares. no problem

sanders4, Mar 23, 6:57am
If you have dog claws that may interact with either of the above then you may have to think outside of the square!

jane310567, Mar 23, 8:29pm
Planks look nicer. We have them in bathroom and kitchen and if laid correctly are fine.

scruff71, Feb 25, 2:19am
Decisions! Thanks again everyone.