SHOWER DOME ? ANYGOOD

Page 2 / 2
amasser, Nov 20, 5:03am
x1
When steam condenses on the plastic it will drop from the lowest point so, in a dome, the water will run down the slope to the edges!

Mrs. belly - bung it in crooked. Won't he feel obliged to show you the correct way!

sparkyz, Nov 20, 6:44am
Sandy14. They are not screwed down, so just lift it off and place it on the floor to clean.

sandy14, Nov 20, 6:59am
Thanks for that.I was curious as in their online brochure it did look as if it was screwed down in the corners.Would hate to be in the shower and looking up at DUST !

sparkyz, Nov 20, 7:13am
Showerdome has an "F" shaped strip attached to the walls. The dome just slides into the strip and the other sides sit on top of shower frame.

The Bunnings Steam Stopper comes with a couple of small plastic angle blocks that have to be screwed to the walls. The dome sits on these blocks and the shower frame. I didn't like the blocks, so glued white plastic angle to the walls instead. Two sides of the dome sit on angle and two sides on the shower frame.

rsr72, Nov 20, 10:06am
My God,
only in little New Zealand.

gilligee, Nov 21, 9:24am
I use a chair and reach three corners to wipe the surface but need Dh long arm reach to clean the far corner.

solarboy, Nov 21, 10:10am
No, apparently He's everywhere !

rsr72, Nov 21, 8:50pm
Houses no longer have little shower cubicles, folks, haven't had for years.
They have extractors.

theram1, Nov 21, 9:25pm
Really, what about the houses that are years old and don't have extractor fans!

diana96, Nov 14, 3:11am
x1
but there is NO steam, thats the whole idea ofthe thing.