Repotting a gardenia plant , do any nurseries

nondescript, Apr 24, 12:20am
Do this in christchurch please! It's really struggling and would love to see itrepotted properlyTia

guest, Oct 10, 9:30pm
Carolyn, I especially like the soft pink ones. These soft pink pienoes in the white pitcher are my favorites. Though all are pretty, the ones in the pitcher on your sun porch are a gentle touch to enjoy.I'm so glad that you have photographed your beautiful flowers and are sharing them with us via blog. Kansas Peonies bloom in May. To see a large presentation, we have to drive through the local cemetaries where large amounts of pienoes grace the grounds for Memorial Day.summer blessings,~D~

guest, Oct 13, 8:17pm
I always buy three buhnces and split them between two vases, usually one colour, yellow in spring, white summer and winter, orange in autumn, and deep pink peonies in May. That way they go with my seasonal colour schemes.I do love fresh flowers:-). Yours are lovely.

guest, Jun 2, 11:02am
I have two plants that my stepMIL gave me when my chdlrien were born. I think they are philodenren and they are the ONLY house plants I've ever been able to keep alive. I kill everything else.I love to plant outdoors and have slightly better success. I plant a vegetable garden every year, but down here we have more bugs than I ever dealt with up north and it is taking me time to figure out how to combat them. So far so good this year *knock on wood*