How did your sweet 100 tomato plants go?

doree36, Mar 24, 12:31am
I have just pulled my one out -. grown in a black pot on north facingopen deck - full sun and open to the elements. fertilized if every fortnight with tomato foodand the following fortnight with sulphate of potash -413 tomatoes. took off some laterals and grew them - gave them to friends -kept one and it is still going - love the sweet little fellows.

lythande1, Mar 24, 1:08am
Don't grow them. Had 4 plants, started September, still going, didn't count the tomatoes but have done 30 x 400ml jars relish, 9 x 1 litre jars juice, 4 x 500ml jars sauce, about 300grams paste, given millions of tomatoes away and lived of them for ages now.
Can't complain.

joberri, Mar 24, 2:46am
had one plant in black pot north facing as Doree had, its still going fine, mine is sheltered from the wind by fence garage and the house but has sun all day,its up to about 8ft tall now

mark_g, Mar 24, 6:22am
Sweet 100 did pretty good this year, Two half wine barrels on a patio (semi sheltered) each with 4 plants. Did as good if not better than any previous year (been doing this for 15+ years) and for the first time ever I didn't spray, at all. Only fed the plants twice I think. Being in a container they were watered regularly.

tigra, Mar 25, 1:45am
Got masses of this type of tomato this year. Bought 4 plants from PaknSave turned out to be bright yellow/orange fruit. Growing in soil up against a shed side - very sunny. Still Picking.

terachaos, Mar 25, 7:41am
Can't stop eating them! Still picking them but slowing down now. Had bloody butcher too, they are nice and sweet, still going too.

thistle4, Apr 28, 5:55pm
We've just pulled ours out. They were wonderful, very prolific.