Bugs!

kiwiscrapper1, Feb 15, 7:21pm
Not sure which thread to ask in, but does anyone know what type of bug would crawl across carpet that leaves silver trail like a snail trail! the carpet is new and charcoal color so easy to see, moved in yesterday and when I got up there is a silver trail round and round the family room! I just touch it and it disappears it trails around so really cant find the end or beginning, might have to get one of the ecomists sprays but that kills fish!

lemming2, Feb 15, 8:29pm
Could even be a snail . or a slug. The big revolting leopard slugs leave quite a trail. Which at least means you can track them down. And then you have to pick them up to get them outside again for squishing. Euw.

deathrockboy, Feb 15, 9:05pm
It will be a slug or snail - they are the only things which usually leave silvery trails. They are more common inside than people think!
I'd vacuum up the slime (it dries and comes off pretty easily) and check the carpet at night with a torch and see if you can find anything. It could have been just passing through though, in which case you won't see anything and the trail won't come back.

kiwiscrapper1, Feb 16, 10:02am
weird I couldn't find a slug or snail though but have bought a automatic fly spray thingy just in case there are more tiny critters in the house,which I wouldn't be surprised if there is, its not the best but the only rental we could find that allowed us to have our dog and cat while we build.

guest, Oct 11, 8:18pm
Unlike everyone here, I am not in love with both guys. I am team Derek fully and ceptlemoly. I don't care for Lucas at all. A lot of the times he annoyed me. Yeah Lucas is hot and all but his personality and the way he acts just doesn't attract me. And on top of that his pack and family only want werewolf in their bloodline which Kylie is not. It's just too much drama and it will only cause drama. Even if he did choose Kylie over the pack it would cause strain on the family, stress Lucas out, and therefore cause their relationship to struggle. He also did not defend Kylie instead of fredericka. Ellie even called him out for it and told Kylie she chose the wrong guy and that Derek would never do that to Kylie. I agree with Ellie one hundred percent. It doesn't seem like Lucas knows what he wants. On the otherhand, Derek is ceptlemoly head over heels for her and even told her. He's so sweet and caring and accepts Kylie no matter what. He knows how to deal with her better than Lucas does. He understands more and even though he can feel everything she does (which could get annoying at times) it's still better in the long run. Kylie to me seems more attracted to Derek anyways. They go better together and its like I can feel how she feels when she's with him. Kylie cares a lot about Lucas but I think it's more in a friend way but then there's passion thrown onto it just cuz she thinks he's hot. But that's not enough. Derek is cute, sweet, caring, and just so much more attractive and mature. Even though he left Kylie and rejected her that one time, I still feel like he's more mature than Lucas just on the fact that he can handle anything Kylie has to offer. Lucas kept pushing for wanting Kylie to be werewolf and it pissed me off and got me really annoyed. Lucas is nice if you want a hookup but Derek is the one. I swear if CC does not have Kylie choose Derek I will die and be so disappointed in the ending of the books. This series is amazing but if the ending isn't what I want it will ruin everything. So go team Derek!!!(:

guest, Jun 3, 4:56pm
I remember the first time I got my barns and nolebs gift card and I walked in(I'd never been to that book store before) and I had no idea what books I was going to buy. I knew right away when I saw that Carrie Jone's newest book, Entice, was out and I had to buy it. Then, as I was walking down the aisles of books I spotted this book. It was dark in color, purple, and the name kind of stood out to me so I picked it up. Turning it around I came face to face for the first time with Born at Midnight. Immediately I flipped it over and read every word on the back. I didn't have enough money to get the both of them but I knew I wanted Entice and something told me I needed to buy Born at Midnight so I convinced my mother to put in the extra money. Needless to say, she allowed it and I walked home beaming with joy from the two books I received. I finished Entice that day and decided I would wait till the next day to read Born at Midnight because I have this terrible habit of reading it too quickly and having this aching feeling of loss when I finish a book. I started reading Born at midnight the next day and I just couldn't seem to put the book down. The story was so captivating and I was automatically hooked. When I found that the next book had come out some time later (after stalking this website and a few others;) I practically forced my mother to the book store and she bought that one for me as well. By this time the series basically entrapped me and I bought Taken at Dusk myself as soon as it came out. I just wanted to share my little story about how I was pulled into the stories you've managed to someone create in such a way it consumes my thoughts. It's torture to wait for Whispers at Moonrise to come out! I also wanted to let you know that the cover for Chosen at Nightfall is very beautiful. I love your stories and thank you for creating them because without it lot's of people would be lacking a wonderful escape from reality ^.^