White butterfies

caddie4, Feb 27, 12:43am
best way to keep white butteries off your cabbages,,

stevee6, Feb 27, 1:51am
Net the cabbages.

samsnan, Feb 27, 2:13am
Near nigh impossible at the moment this is why I wont plant any brassicas until mid April when they have all gone away. Even derris dust wont make them vanish.

cary14, Feb 27, 2:44am
weak solution of ripcordworks wonders.Spray it on plants

mottly, Feb 27, 3:50am
tennis racket.and plant nasturtiums in future - the white butterflies prefer them to your veg :)

cantabman1, Feb 27, 3:53am
Check earlier posts by clicking the left hand search engine.This question has been asked and answered many times.

bella95, Feb 27, 4:01am
Was so p'd off I went after them with the fly swat at the weekend. Can see the funny side now though.

rainbowwarrior1, Feb 27, 6:11am
I use corn flour instead of Derris dust, it works a treat, use your sieve and it stays on better than Derris dust when it rains too

harrislucinda, Feb 27, 7:29am
ihavebirdnettingaroundmybrusselsproutsbut they are stillgettingin

malone4, Feb 27, 8:56am
I've heard of a few tricks of the trade like clipping white bread tags on each of your cabbages etc it deters them from landing as they seem to be territorial little beggars.

and another is trick is standard flour.

wizardoo, Feb 27, 8:32pm
Most of the questions people have, have been answered, That is not the point it's a chat Board, sometimes people come on here because they are lonely and sometimes you get a new perspective on an old problem. People try different things and come up with new ways.Asking the same question is not the problem and you don't have to answer, you can read the title don't click on it if it annoys you.

malone4, Mar 28, 5:08pm
L0L