Best place to buy seeds online.

johnwood, Mar 3, 6:47pm
Or plants.Been living 3 months nowhere near a garden centre.Want to get some seeds.

cantabman1, Mar 3, 7:45pm
Try togoogle Kings Seeds NZ.

pickles7, Mar 3, 7:46pm
Buy from a reputable garden center on line.

Seed saving is a very involved process, so many folk are just getting seed from anything that seeds in there garden. By the time you plant the seed , wait for the veg. if you are lucky, it may be close to what you thought you were buying. I have been fooled a few times and waisted a lot of time. Even Orchids, my Daughter paid heaps for 3 Orchids, and then to find after they flowered they are rubbish, its too late for the feed back to warn others.

artemis, Mar 3, 8:02pm
x1
I've had good seeds, good prices and good service from Trademe member kaiote. Recommended.

johnwood, Mar 3, 10:04pm
Thanks, will look up kaiote.

dbab, Mar 3, 10:25pm
Egmont Seeds is another good, reliable source.

mottly, Mar 3, 11:06pm
another vote for kings seeds.super fast delivery too :)

carter19, Mar 4, 1:24am
Have had alot of problems with germination of Koanga Seeds. Flowers and veges alike. Lucky if 1 out of 10 actually grows.I think some of th ese places are just too small to actually clean, sort and pack seed in a short timeframe so you're buying old seed. I;ve had 100% sucess rate from Kings and even the Warehouse cheap seeds. Probably becasue of turnover

caddie4, Apr 2, 5:07pm
Egmont Seeds is another good, reliable source., yes we havesome from here,, no trouble,,