Archgola. Has anyone got a archgola we are looking at one that 62x32m im just wonder what the cost would be thanks

fatkat, Jan 22, 3:17am
has anyone got a archgola!. we are looking at one that 6.2X3.2m, im just wonder what the cost would be. thanks

wotz_it_2_ya, Jan 22, 4:56am
We got a quote 2 or 3 years ago. We could have rebuild half our house for the same cost.

spiritofgonzo, Jan 22, 5:18am
ugliest looking things ever.

kimmac, Jan 23, 3:54am
We had a quote and if given the choice to 're roof instead, it was about $12k, we were shocked.

char522, Jan 24, 4:40am
We have an archgola and we love it,much better than wooden ones. our cost was $4,500.

meg9, Feb 18, 9:36pm
what size was that for ,I got a quote for nearly $8000. for one 17m2

tigra, Feb 18, 10:27pm
I would love one as well. Was expecting around $8 grand. However the franchise operation in the Wellington area is confusing so I couldnt even get a quote. So looking now at getting abuilder to replicate one for me. For Auck dwellers there are alternatives .google will help.

tigra, Feb 18, 10:27pm
x2
I've had some experience with Archgolas, so I'm happy to give you some advice on your query.

First things first - if you're not familiar with what an Archgola is, it's basically a pergola with an arched roof. They're great for providing shade and shelter, while also adding a stylish touch to your outdoor area.

Now, onto your question - the cost of an Archgola can vary depending on a few factors. The size you're looking at (62x32m) is definitely on the larger side, so you can expect to pay more than you would for a smaller size. The material you choose for your Archgola will also affect the cost - for example, a timber frame will be cheaper than an aluminum one.

That being said, I don't have an exact figure for you, as the cost can also vary depending on your location and the specific company you choose to work with. My suggestion would be to do some research online and see if you can find any local companies that offer Archgolas. Most of them should have a pricing guide on their website, or you could contact them directly for a quote.

Another thing to keep in mind is that installing an Archgola can be a DIY project, but it's not necessarily an easy one. If you have some experience with construction or carpentry, you might be able to handle it on your own. However, if you're not confident in your abilities, I would highly recommend hiring a professional to do the job. Not only will they ensure that the Archgola is properly installed and safe, but they can also advise you on the best materials to use and any potential issues to look out for.

In conclusion, the cost of an Archgola will depend on a few factors, but I would suggest doing some research online to get an idea of the price range. And if you do decide to go for it, make sure you either have the skills to install it properly or hire a professional to do the job. Good luck with your outdoor project!

guest, Jul 21, 4:12am
Hi Tigra

Who was the Wellington rep?

elaine_oamaru8, Dec 3, 6:37am
x1
just had my archgola installed today. Im absolutley thrilled with it.Its12.38 square meters & cost $5.600.It looks a million dollars and the workmanship is outstanding. Thankyou Ray & team for such a professional job

colse1, Jun 5, 3:11pm
Just had a quote for one 13.5m2 $7700.00 Seems a bit over the top